About the road toll projects
3 projects combined in one
E6 Trondheim – Stjørdal (previously E6 East)
- On March 31st 2010 at 12PM the manual service toll booths on E6 Trondheim – Stjørdal was updated from manual service to automatic solutions.
- The road toll projects purpose is to establish a new main approach road to Trondheim east as a part of the road toll system around the city. This is contributing to a local development in Stjørdal and creates a better navigability for motorists. This opened in 2014.
- The road toll project consists of 3 toll stations.
- 01/09/2011 – new fares
Miljøpakken (Greener Trondheim)
- On March 31st 2010 at 12PM collection started in Miljøpakkens toll stations in Trondheim.
- Miljøpakken is a collaboration between the Municipality of Trondheim, the County of Sør Trøndelag and the Government road administration. During the fifteen years from 2010 onwards more than 7 billion NOK will be invested to improve the transportation system in Trondheim and the approach roads in to the city.
- On March 17 2014 at 12AM Miljøpakken step 2 was opened.
- The project consist of 21 toll stations.
E39 Øysand – Thamshamn
- On March 31st 2010 at 12PM the manual service toll booths on E39 Øysand- Thamshamn was updated from manual service to automatic solutions.
- The project consist of 4 toll stations.