Overview of exemptions by current tariff policy:
- Passenger in all vehicles
- Pedestrians and cyclists
- Motorcycles and mopeds
- Electric vehicle registered on a valid agreement
- Hydrogen vehicles with HY-plate numbers (with agreement)
- Public transport in licensed route (with agreement)
- Uniformed and civilian emergency vehicles (with agreement)
- Owners of parking permits for people with reduced mobility (with agreement)
Exemption for electric vehicles
- Exemption for electric vehicles require valid agreement
- If you alreade are a customer you may order an On Board Unit (OBU) though "My page".
The exemption is valid from the moment the order is completed. the OBU will be shipped by mail and should be recieved within two weeks.
If you do not have access to "My page" you should contact the toll road operator.
Exemption for owners of parking permits for people with reduced mobility
- With an agreement you are exempt for toll road charges in city areas.
- The exemption is valid the following places::
Askøypakken, Bergen, Bypakke Bodø and rv. 80 Vikan, Bypakke Grenland, Førdepakken, Haugesund, Kristiansand,
Namsos, Nord-Jæren, Oslo and Bærum, Trondheim (only in Miljøpakken), Harstad, Kråkerøyforbindelsen
- For the exemption to be valid you must have an agreement and the parking permit must be valid for at least two years. The exemption is only valid for one vehicle.
If the owner of the parking permit is under the age of 18 the exemption may be registered to two vehicles.
The exemption has the same validity as the parking permit. When the permit is renewed it is important that a copy of the permit is sent to the toll road operator.
Monthly passing limit
Some toll road operators have a monthly upper passing limit for charges. This means that you only pay for a certain amount of passings per toll station or project per month.
Passings wihin the hour
With some toll road operators you are only charged for one passing within the hour regardless of how many passings you make.
This is valid the following places:
- Trondheim (Miljøpakken), within each section.
- Fjellinjen (separate Oslo and Bærum)
- Nord Jæren
- E6 Oppland