Gå til innholdet
E6 Ranheim – Åsen | Eng|Customer service|Invoice

Invoice related questions with answers

If you have an agreement, you will find an overview of your invoices and your payment information on "My page".

Log in to "My page" and click on "Invoice" in the menu. Here you can see the invoice, payment information and a specification with passing details.

The invoice wil be sent through the invoice channel we can find on each customer in the following order:

  1. Avtalegiro (AutoPASS-agreements only)
  2. eFaktura
  3. Vipps
  4. Digipost
  5. Eboks
  6. EHF (companies only)
  7. E-mail (AutoPASS-agreements only)
  8. Post

The system will first try Avtalegiro, if the customer does not have Avtalegiro registered we try eFaktura etc. 

If you recieve your invoices by e-mail, it contains a link to your invoice information. If you do not open the link within four working days, it will be sent by post. 

Remember to keep your contact information updated. You can make changes in "My page".




Digipost is a digital alternative to the current physical mailbox.

If you don’t have eFaktura or Avtalegiro (direct debit), we recommend that you read more about Digipost and register on www.digipost.no

You will then be able to receive invoices in your digital mailbox, and you will receive noifications by email or text message.

You can arrange to have an agreement for eFaktura or AvtaleGiro (direct debit) in your online bank.

The next time you pay an invoice from us in your online bank, you will be asked if you wish to make an agreement for eFaktura/AvtaleGiro. Please confirm this, and you will receive the next invoice as eFaktura/Avtalegiro.

Your reference for eFaktura is your customer number with "000" added in front.

Read more on www.efaktura.no and www.avtalegiro.no.

To be registered with free passages in our toll projects, you have to subscribe for an exemption agreement.

With an exemption agreement you will no longer receive invoices for passages in toll projects where you are exempted from payment.

How to subscribe for an exemption agreement:

How to proceed to acquire an exemption agreement:

1. I have a regular agreement which I want to change to an exemption agreement: Send an inquiry via "My page" or contact form. Please state your vehicle registration number, tag number og attach documentation.

2. I do not have an agreement: Register for a regular agreement online. Then send an inquiry via "My page" or contact form, where you attach documentation and request for exemption.

When you register your parking permit or electric vehicle/hydrogen vehicle, you will automatically be exempted from payment where this applies.

The exemption arrangement is statutory and applies to: Buses in concessional routes, emergency vehicles, embassy vehicles, electric vehicles, hydrogen vehicles with fuel code 5 and disabled persons with valid parking permit.

If you have a parking permit for disabled persons, you are exempted from payment in toll projects connected to cities. There is no exemption given for road-, bridge- and tunnel projects.
There is payment exemption in Miljøpakken.

You can collect details about the passages on your agreement in "My page".

You will receive an invoice each month provided you have passed for more than NOK 100. If the amount on the invoice is less than NOK 100, we will await sending the invoice for up to three months.

If you do not have an agreement, invoices will be sent every other month.

If you cannot access your passage details on "My page", it could be because you have requested automatic deletion of you passage details («untraceable agreement») when you subscribed for an agreement with us. This means that all passage details on your subscription will be automatically deleted once the passage is charged to your account.

If you wish to have details of your future passages, please contact us via "My page" or contact form.

If you have sold your vehicle, but neglected to notify the Toll road company, you risk receiving invoices for passages made by the new owner.

Your agreement is tied to your licence plate number. If you do not notify the Toll road company about the transfer from one vehicle to another, you will still receive invoices for your old vehicle.

You have to notify us directly when you change vehicles or wish to terminate a vehicle. You can do this on "My page" or contact form.

If you have received an invoice for a passage in a toll station where you have not been, it might be that the licence plate has been misread.

If the vehicle does not have an AutoPASS-tag, the licence plate is photographed during the passage. Errors can occur where the system misreads a number or a letter, with the consequence that a vehicle owner can receive an invoice for passages he or she did not make.

If you think this has happened to you, please contact our customer service centre.